THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

GET YOUR WEBSITE & EARN MONEY BY DOING SO!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Drag Me to Cinemaa!!


I think it is still not too late for me to give my comment about one of the horror movies that for me would have no problem to be my favorite of all time, "Drag Me To Hell". I was watching the movie with my friend and from the very beginning of the story my heart can't stop from beating like heck. The strength of the movie was on its sound effect and its element of surprise. Combine both of the elements and you will definitely get a tremendous result that can blow your heart and your head off. From the starting point, even though you know what will happen next, but Sam Raimi got many tricks to redecorate your expectations with surprising elements such as when the demon reveals itself, when the old lady appears etc. What's more that attracted me about this film was the characteristic of the main character itself. Not to mention about the role of Justin Long which for me very similar with Pierre Andre in 'Jangan Tegur', not so important but still, in this movie he caused the death of his fiancee (Alison Lohman) actually, accidently. Alison Lohman played a good role in this movie. She shows us the nature of true human when it comes to danger. No more all the way good character. She showed us when is the time we human be a selfish person, frequently. 4.5 out of 5 star for 'Drag Me to Hell'.

0 comments: