THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

GET YOUR WEBSITE & EARN MONEY BY DOING SO!!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Santau...


Couple of weeks ago I managed to watch the horror film directed by mr Azhari Zain (Zack) titled Santau. The filming takes only 2 weeks to settle and for me, the quality was quite unbelievable, I watched the post-production movie without sound effect etc but it still didn't bored me at all. Well, I admit the first 10 minutes seems a bit amatuer for me, as the director seems like doesn't want to show much of the happiness of the family (Well, I guess maybe because I was influenced by the synopsis of the movie which mentioned about the character's family) and looks like he wanted to skip all the way to the horror part. The element for me that brought up the thrill in me was because of the sound effects that they managed to key in, plus the part where the heroin, Putri Mardiana ate her own vomit on the floor (Urrgghhh... You guys should watch it, seriously it gross). Mr Zack often used a fast n silence technique to shock the audience. I mean he often put the ghost at a corner or something and then the character will walk and pass by the ghost and BAMM!! I noticed it on couple of scene that used these technique. So, yes, the ghost still a typical Metrowealth ghost, where they will just popped out and scare you out of your breath. :D

For those who enjoy all-way-terrifying movie, this movie might be in your list. Just make sure you only expect it as the best Malay movie, not internationally... :D

P/S: Congratulation to the heroin, Putri Mardiana for her achievements at Hollywood recently.

0 comments: