THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

GET YOUR WEBSITE & EARN MONEY BY DOING SO!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

V3 -Samseng Jalanan-


A couple of weeks ago I managed to watch the preview of V3 -Samseng Jalanan- (formerly known as REMP-IT V3). Overall it was a good try for a director as young as Farid Kamil (not so young actually,eh?haha). But to be honest it wasn't like what I expected from the guy named Farid Kamil. I thought he can do it a lot more better than that. All I can say is he put too much effort to make the film perfect until he forgot some of the details which makes the film looks incompleted and (a bit) boring. The idea on combination of Illegal race and technology was a good try and will be even better if that was what Farid tried to stressed on. But from the beginning until the end of the film, I can't see anything that he intends to stressed. For example Garing (Aqasha) puts so many efforts to insists Rudy (Farid Kamil) to have a race with him as he planned on making profit from the race. But in the end, on their last battle there were another racers took place and race with them. For me, to show the audiences how great the race is, Farid better let Garing and Rudy take the battle and compete with each other with fighting on the bike scene etc. That will makes the scene more interesting instead of repeating the same direction as the first race.

Moreover, I don't understand the function of several people in the film, for example Lisa Surihani, I don't even think she supposed to be in the movie if she just acted like what she did in V3. In my opinion, she should be (at least) the mastermind behind Garing, and be the planner for him instead of adding another cast which for me another useless part, Kamarool Yussof.

Talking about the storyline, There was no climax whatsoever which for me the reason why I can see many flaws in the film (because i got a bit bored and starts to watch the technique etc...)

Against all of these, I believed that Farid can still go a long way with a little help from film critiques and studies. 5 out of 10...

0 comments: